What to Expect when Berkshire Hair Removal REOPENS…….
Please be patient as I work to keep everyone who visits my practice safe and healthy. The following new policies will be in effect for every client coming in for treatment.
- MASKS – All clients must arrive and wear a clean mask before, during and after every treatment. We are learning to become more creative so that we will be able to treat more areas on the face.
- If you arrive without a mask, they will be available for purchase.
- I ask that you remain in your vehicle until the prior client has left my office. Please allow me sufficient time to sanitize my office.
- Upon arrival, expect to have your temperature taken. It must be 99.9 or less to have your treatment.
- NO GUESTS are allowed in the office.
- Unfortunately, due to unforeseen expenses, I have increased my fees.
- For EACH visit, you will need to sign a Consent/Liability Form. This form can be filled out 12 hrs. BEFORE your appointment.
- Once signed, this form will be uploaded to my office. If you do not have access to a computer, I will give you one to complete upon arrival.
- If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of the questions, please call my office as you may need to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- TRAVEL LIGHT – Please bring in only what you need like a small purse, keys and wallet.
- I will provide hand sanitizer upon arrival.
REST ASSURED THE OFFICE WILL BE SANITIZED BEFORE YOU ENTER AND WILL INCLUDE A MEDICAL GRADE AIR PURIFIER SYSTEM